We are looking for really knowledgeable rabbit people to write articles to be published here at RabbitPros.com.
You don’t have to be an expert in all things rabbit-related, you just need to have pro-level knowledge of the topic you are going to write about. We’re looking for experts in the following topics:
- Breed Specific Knowledge – Do you breed rabbits? Share your knowledge!
- Showing Rabbits – Do you show rabbits?
- Litterbox Training Rabbits
- Teaching Rabbits Tricks
- DIY Rabbit Hutch Plans & Builds (also Rooms, Sheds, etc…
We are also open to your ideas for articles.
What We Play For Writing Rabbit Articles
Most of these articles are going to be pretty in-depth, but we’re going to give you an outline to start with. That outline is going to include a list of questions that you’ll answer in the article. Once you get all of those questions answered, the article is going to be between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
We pay $0.02 per word, which means that we’ll pay you between $20 and $100 for an article. We’ll pay bonuses of up to $50 if you have many quality pictures or videos to include with the article.
We can also negotiate links to your website or social media accounts as part of the payment.
General Requirements For Writing On RabbitPros.com
- Your writing must be at a native English level.
- You must write the article on our website (we’ll give you an Author Login)
- You must follow our general formatting template which we will provide.
- You need to answer all of the questions that we define as part of the article.
- We must agree on a delivery date when we sign the agreement.
- Complete the Google Sheets Application linked here.
- Within ten working days, we’ll be in contact.
- If you are a match for RabbitPros.com, we will send you a sample writer’s agreement.
- You can review the agreement and decide if you want the job.
- If we agree to work together, we’ll assign a topic, create the outline, and provide you login credentials.
- You can start writing at your convivence.
- When complete, we’ll review the article and ask for any needed reworks or additions (there is usually a few).
- When ready to publish, we’ll send payment via Paypal or Amazon Gift Card (your choice).
This is going to be fun!